1.New design , suitable for different size dents. Updated higher quality.
2.Quality insurance,automotive body repair tools.
3.Each tool is high quality and good repution from professional user.
4.Faster making shipping and packing safety.
1. 2 In 1 Dent Repair T-bar Puller
2. Easy To Operate,it's Very Easy To Control, Everyone Can Removal The Dent Easily By Yourself.
3. Will Not Hurt The Car's Surface
4. Metal Structure, Durable
This PDR T-Bar puller is a lightweight glue tab pulling tool, meant to be used when repairing pressure dents and any dent that isn't sharp or creased.
The tension puller works well with a tap down hammer when pulling large dents.
It's very easy to control, everyone can removal the dent easily by yourself.
The alcohol bottle is empty , because if it contains alcohol will cannot pass the security check.
Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
1.Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth;
2.Mount the glue stick into the glue gun,pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes;
3.Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dent requires a large drawing gasket. (Note: The larger the drawing gasket is, the larger the drawing force is);
4. Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue (The 4 holes of gasket should be applied with hot melt glue);
5. Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres (Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter);
6. Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent;
7. Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen;
8. Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth.